Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Summer is Here-Blog Launch and exciting news!!

Hi everybody!
Well, I've been talking about it for months and it's finally time to..... (drum roll please) debut the Hock Family Blog! I'll admit, I'm a novice blogger, so you'll have to put up with my mistakes and mishaps, but I'm hoping this is a great opportunity for you all to see what is happening in Ross and my life :)

ESPECIALLY SINCE..... for those of you who don't know-Ross and I are expecting! That's right! We're due on January 16. It's hard to believe in just 6 short months our family will grow from two to three. We couldn't be more excited though :)

My goal is to take some pictures along the way to share with ya'all and keep you updated on how things are going. Right now, things are good! I start my second trimester this week so I'm excited to stop feeling tired all the time :) We had an ultrasound at 7 and 10 weeks and the baby looks great! At 10 1/2 weeks it already had little fingers to wave hi to us. It was amazing!

Stay tuned for more!!!!
Jen and Ross

4 comments:

Adam and Kim said...

So excited you finally have a blog that we can follow. Can't wait to hear about everything over the next 6 months as your prepare for your "Baby Hock" to arrive:)

Marisa said...

Yipee!!! Welcome to the world of blog. So happy that you're up and running and CONGRATS on entering your 2nd trimester. Baby Hock will be here before we know it :)

Mandi said...

Congratulations, Jen! How exciting for you to have a blog AND a baby! I look forward to reading all about your family's adventures (and I'm sure it will be an adventure).

Elly said...

Congratulations! Yes, the 2nd trimester is easier and exciting as you start to change shape. Hope you don't get too much random tummy touching :)