Monday, October 27, 2008

A Shower of LOVE!

Last Saturday, my friends Erin, Stephanie and Marisa threw Baby Girl Hock and I the most BEAUTIFUL shower! It was such a great afternoon with my friends and family and the girls did such a fantastic job! Thank you ladies for your generousity!!!! I loved it!


The room was decorated so beautifully! The thought of everything, from diaper cakes, to blocks, to ladybugs (our nursery theme) on the napkins! Even the flower centerpieces were made out of baby washclothes and booties!

Each of us took turns decorating onesies for Baby Girl! Aren't they adorable? There's even a "Lions" onesie for Ross :)--Although of course, she'll be a Packer Backer.


My mom came down from Oshkosh for the shower! It was great having her there :) She and Dad blessed us with our highchair for the baby. Now she'll be able to join us at the dinner table!


Probably the dearest gift I received was handmade quilt from my friends and family. My friend Stephanie organized and made the quilt, but everyone contributed a square. I cried when I opened it and still cry when i look at it. It is so beautiful and the most perfect gift to remind Baby Girl just how many people already love her :) I've included two pictures so you can see it up close as well as the lovely lady who made it! Thank you Steph!



What an amazing day! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family :) Thank you all!

(From left to right) Erin, Kelley, me, Mom, Stephanie, Elyce (and Ellyson), Marisa




















No comments: