Monday, March 16, 2009

A weekend of many firsts...

This weekend Katelyn got to experience a bunch of new things! First, on Saturday we took Katelyn to her first trip to the park. She slept through most of it, but the weather was so great we couldn't resist! We have a park just a block from our house.. needless to say we'll be visiting it alot this summer!

Then on Sunday, we took Katelyn to church for the first time! She did pretty good! She slept all the way until communion and then was fussy and Ross and I took turns with her in the nursery.

Then later on Sunday, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Hock's house for a birthday dinner for Ross. We got our first picture with all the grandkids and Katelyn got to play with a playmat at Grandma's. She loved it so much that I am going to go get her one! It's so fun because she's finally starting notice things!

Me and mom on the jungle gym

I can't wait until I can climb on these!!!

The trip was complete unless I was wearing fashionably appropriate tennis shoes!!!

Whew, that was tiring going to the park!!

Katelyn and all the grandkids... Cullen wasn't too happy to be in the picture :)

Katelyn playing on the playmat

No comments: