Thursday, September 9, 2010

Girls Weekend!

I am so blessed to have a wonderful relationship with my roommates from college. The last weekend in August we met up in Madison (where we went to school) and stayed at our friend Steph's beautiful house. The only thing we were missing is one of the girls! Kim-we missed ya! But the four of us got dolled up and headed out downtown like we used to in college (except now we are old-haha :) We had such an amazing time and like always, it is just like old times :)

Oh, and Ross and Katelyn survived just fine while I was away :) There were a few "mommy" tears (mostly from Katelyn... haha) but both were thrilled when I returned and I was thrilled to see them.



The four of us (Marisa, Steph, Erin and I) having a beer at the Terrace!


In front of the capitol :)


At our old apartment! This was funny because we went there at night after dinner and asked some college kids heading down to the bar to take our picture... I'm sure they thought "why are these old ladies getting their pictures taking on Park Street?" We used to live at 42 N. Park (not in the picture, but can't trust a drunk college student) but I liked the picture anyways!


In front of the capitol after dinner on Friday night :)


Out at the Great Dane... a very "Madison" place to eat!


What tremendous friends... I thank God for each for you :)

No comments: