I am so blessed to have many wonderful friends in my life... but 3 of my dearest and I make an effort to get together a few times each year (despite the fact we now live in three different states. We missed our dear friend from California too... she wasn't able to make it this time.) Our girls weekends are always awesome and this past weekend we had the added delight of throwing a baby shower for Stephanie (one of my dearest friends since high school.) Her little boy is due in May and we can't wait to meet him! We had an awesome time (as always!,) never stopped talking, and the shower turned out wonderful.
Miss you already ladies!
Us ladies out for dinner :) Erin, me (with glasses... long story), Stephanie, and Marisa
The shower setting....
Just before the shower... Erin, Marisa, Stephanie and I.
What a cute mom to be! Although I don't know if he'll be baby of the year!!! I contend his little friend Baby Hock is up for the title too!!!! hehehe
Steph opening the scrapbook we made for her for baby's first year. What a great day! Congratulations mom to be!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment