So its pretty hard to find time to update the blog these days. As it is I am entering all these updates one handed :} Sam is in my other hand....someone LOVES to be held. He is a great baby as long as he is being held. Katelyn has been such a great big sister... she loves her baby brother. She loves to talk to him in a baby voice and say things like "aw, he's so cute" and "he has such little hands!" It's adorable. We have been staying home alot (because it's harder to get out with two than one... although I have made it to the grocery store, farmers market and Target a few times) and because it has been so darn hot! Can't take a newborn out in 90 degree weather! Even so, Katelyn has been great staying at home and playing with toys even when I can't engage her in play. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter :)
Sam is gaining weight like crazy! After birth he had dropped down to 5 pounds 13 ounces, but as of today, he is up to 8 pounds 7 ounces! Go sam! He is a rockstar breastfeeder and also takes a bottle now as well. No pacifier yet, although he has found his thumb a few times.
It's awesome to have a baby in the house again and to see how quickly it all comes back to me :) I love my kids!
Here is a just a sampling of what we've been up to :)
Trying to beat the heat...
Sometimes we like to wear our helmet even when we aren't riding bikes!
This is why I don't update my blog... (note, it's all clean, just not folded...)
Holding hands...
Just chillin...
I love you baby Sam!
Sam's first bottle...
We had so many people bring us food... we are so blessed! I didn't have to cook for a whole week! One of the best presents was the egg free cookie cake, complete with decorations!
Taking a rare nap outside mommy's arms...
Katelyn showing Sam how to do tummy time :)











No comments:
Post a Comment