Yesterday we met up with some of our friends from MOPS for a trip to the zoo! Ironically, all three moms were named Jennifer :)
Although Sam spent alot of time sleeping, I know he liked his first trip to the zoo... i can't wait until next summer when both kids can really enjoy it!
I had a hat on Sam in case I had him out of the stroller, but it turned sideways while he was sleeping and it was so cute! I like to call this Gangsta Sam :)
Here's all the kiddos looking at a monkey (all the kids are in our group except for the little boy in the green shirt on the side.)
Here is Katelyn and Ali looking at the monkey.. it was so close!
All the kiddos! Robby (in stroller), Sam (in stroller), Ali, Katelyn, Luke, and Natalie (in stroller.)
Luke, Ali and Katelyn in the underwater polar bear exhibit!
Best buds... Katelyn LOVED hanging out with Ali. She is 5 and Katelyn thought she was so cool. She just wanted to hold Ali's hand the entire time we were there :)







No comments:
Post a Comment