Sunday, December 7, 2008

34 weeks

Wow, I can't believe I'm even posting this, but here is 34 weeks. I look huge! I'm heading into the final stretch :) This weekend Ross and I took our first baby class. It was fun, but scary to learn about all the things we should be thinking about with a new baby. Just a couple of more weeks and even thing will truly be ready to go for her :) We can't wait!








4 comments:

Marisa said...

Oh my goodness...you are SO SO SO adroable! I love your baby bump! I cannot wait to meet her~

Jeremy & Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh...I literally did a double-take when I saw this picture! I so wish that I could see you in person before the baby comes!

Adam and Kim said...

I cannot believe how cute you look - you are all belly!:) Enjoy these last few weeks. I can't wait to see nursery pics...

Stacy said...

You are the cutest pregnant woman! I hope you are doing well and I can't wait to see pictures of your daughter:)