Monday, December 29, 2008

Drum roll please.... the NURSERY!

Well at long last, the nursery!!!!! I know many of you have been waiting for pictures and I just haven't gotten around to it. Well, now that we are through Christmas, I'll do one better- a VIDEO! Now, bare with me, I'm not great at the video taping yet, but I'll get there. Hope you enjoy!!!!


5 comments:

The Larrabee Family said...

Beautiful room good job mama and dada! Can't wait to meet the blessing. Lv, Car

Marisa said...

Wow...I LOVE IT and I know that little baby girl Hock is going to too! Way to go...
Now I just can't wait to meet her!

Kevin and Erin McLaughlin said...

It looks wonderful. Can't wait for the big day!!!!

Adam and Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam and Kim said...

I just love the room - it is so precious...great job!
She is going to love it!