Well it's our last new year as just Ross and I :) Hard to believe that just 4 years ago (New Year's Eve 2004) we began dating! Here's a few pics from a really fun night with friends. We went out for a fabulous dinner and a comedy show. Just enough fun for a 9 month pregnant gal!
Maybe the next entry will be a pic of our baby girl!
(PS. Check out the haircut :))

Out to dinner at Big Rock-yummy, yummy steak!

Just the "three" of us!

Charlie and Ross-goofy as ever!

Kelly and I... can't wait till next year when I can have a sip of that champagne too!
3 comments:
So much fun...we MISS you guys---and the whole gang. I really like your new haircut too...looks stylish from what I can see!
I cannot wait for you next post...if it's about little baby girl Hock of course~
Love ya--
Happy New Year - so much fun! I missed out on the champagne this year too:( Love the haircut!!
You got baby brain I love it I even noticed you wrote 2008 NYE instead of 2009 . Don't worry you are not the only one I put the coffee where the water goes and vice versa. It only gets worse the more kids you have too. How are you feeling you look great I am so excited for the news to arrive it can happen anytime now. Lv you guys!! Carly
Post a Comment