We are so happy to announce the birth of our daughter Katelyn! She was born last night, Jan 5 at 11:22 p.m. She weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and was 20 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful! (of course we prejudice!) I haven't had an opportunity to take many pics with her eyes open yet, but I promise I'll have those up soon! We love her!
7 comments:
She is SO adorable and sweet! I can't wait to meet her and hold her!
Grandma Streblow
She is so beautiful! I can't believe she is already here - what a sweet name for such a sweet little girl. I bet you can't wait to get her home. Congratulations!!
Congratulations! She is a beautiful little girl and that is such a great name for her:) I hope you are doing well Jen!
CONGRATULATIONS...You two are going to be such wonderful parents for little Katelyn! She is ADORABLE...and perfect in every way!
CONGRATULATIONS JENI and ROSS
Katelyn is a real cutie. Enjoy every moment with her, as I,m sure you will. I wish only the best for all of you. Trish
Congrats Jen and Ross we are so excited for you both and little Katelyn. She is beautiful just like the both of you. We are thinking of all of you and are thrilled for the new Hock addition! Lv, the Larrabee's
Congratulations - she is so beautiful!
Post a Comment