Thursday, January 8, 2009

She's priceless....

1st night at home
2 tired parents
14 dirty diapers
getting a swaddle to stay in place through ducktape
a happy baby??? PRICELESS :)
We are just loving getting to know our little daughter! Here are a few more pics for you all to enjoy. I promise more once I get through a night with more than 2 hours of sleep :)


Mom and her little love bug :)



Our famiy of three!


Daddy and his little girl :) Do you think she'll be a tiger fan?!?!



My first car trip!


I love my bouncer!

Eyes open! (Doesn't happen very often! She's a sleepy one!)


Snug as a bug!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Oh my lord Jen...she is just gorgeous and honestly, you look beautiful---Glowing if you will!
Loved all of the picture updates! Ross looks like a happy daddy too!

Jeremy & Stephanie said...

How adorable! I can't wait to meet her!
And I'm guessing that if we don't get to see more pics until you get more than 2 hours of sleep, we may be waiting a while... :)

Congrats!!!!