Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm all grown up!

Well I am six weeks old now and I can do so many new things! Not only can I smile, but I can hold my head up, suck on a pacifier, hold a rattle (sort of) AND (drum roll) today I slept in my big girl bed. Up until now I'd been sleeping in my swing and bassinet so mommy could be in the same room with me. Today I slept in my crib. I didn't like it at first, but eventually got used to it. I think it was harder for mommy than it was for me! Stay tuned for more awesome things I learn to do!


XOXO
Katelyn


Me lifting my head!


Don't let these pictures fool you, I DO NOT like tummy time, but mommy forces me to do it everyday. I was just about to cry in this picture, but mommy thinks it looks like I am smiling :)

Me playing with my rattle! I can hold onto it (once mommy puts it in my hands of course!)


Okay mom, enough with the rattle. Can you read me a book or something?

Learning to use a soothie (i.e. pacifier).

Me lying peacefully in my crib :)

No comments: