Sunday, February 22, 2009

Italian Fest!

This year was the 3rd annual Hock Family Italian Fest... now keep in mind, none of us are Italian, but we all love Italian food! Dad Hock, Danielle, Shannon and I all make the food. We make homemade bread, pasta and a huge antipasta tray. I should have taken pictures of the food! The kids went sledding with Griff and Ross (Gabrielle and Cullen.) Next year hopefully Katelyn and Quinn will be old enough to go.

The funniest part of the whole evening though was at the very end. Danielle and I got the great idea to take a picture of all the girls... Gabrielle is stealing the show, Quinn is trying to pull Katelyn's hair (or at least touch her head-she wasn't hurting Katelyn) and Katelyn is stinkin' mad about something. Hilarious! It's the kind of picture we can't wait to show their husbands someday :)


No comments: