Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Such a big girl!

At 3 months, I'm one talented little girl! I can do so many things already! Below are some pictures of my new "tricks". I can hold my head up really well-on my tummy and when I am "sitting up." I can sit up when propped up with pillows or being held by mommy or daddy. Also, I can hold things! My favorite things to hold are hands (mommy and daddy's), my bottle, and my favorite toy-a piece of paper (yup folks, I am in LOVE with my paper!) I can also scoot on my back. Mommy has to watch me because sometimes I scoot right off my playmat! Stay tuned for rolling over-I think it's in my near future!

XOXO,
Katelyn

Me sitting up :)

Here is my favorite toy-it's from Aunite Marisa and Evelyn. It is just a piece of paper with polka dots but I love it! It makes noise when you crinkle it and it is really easy for me to hold onto!

I still need a little help, but not for long! Pretty soon I'll be able to hold the bottle all by myself!


Excuse me mom-I am TRYING to read!


Poising for the camera :)




1 comment:

Marisa said...

Wow...a big girl indeed! I can't believe all of the tricks she's doing. What a little cutie in her outfits...YEAH Katelyn!!!!!!!
Glad she loves her paper...isn't it the best?