-Talking. I can say "dada", "mama", "ball", "cho cho", "yeah", "baby", "dog", "neigh" (like the horse), "moo" (like the cow), and "meow" (like a kitten). At first mom was thrilled I was saying mama, but now I say it ALL the time-mostly when I want something or am upset :) She gets it.
-Walking. Although I'd still rather crawl (because I am SUPER fast at it,) I am getting better at walking. When I want to do it, I will! Gosh people!
-I am still a really good eater. Now my favorite thing is to share my food. (Check out video below). I am also really good at a sippy cup. Please do not confuse my great talents with the sippy cup as WANTING to give up my bottle. That is not the case. Mommy keeps trying to wean me from the bottle and I use my best "mamama" whine voice to let her know that is not okay.
-I love giving hugs and kisses :) I especially love hugging my stuffed animals. Plus I know I'm pretty cute when I am doing this.
-I love playing "peek-a-boo". I can play either with my hands or a blanket, but either way it's super fun!
-Even though I'm not saying it yet, I know lots of other words too. I know bear, giraffe, feet, eyes, nose, and mouth. (i.e. mommy says "where is your ____" and I point to it.)
-I know how to brush my own hair :) I have also discovered that mom and dad think this is very cute AND it gets the bow out of my hair. Two birds with one stone!
Below are a few videos of me doing super cute things. My mom and dad can't believe how much more like a toddler and less like a baby I am every day!!!
XOXO,
Katelyn
Here's me sharing my food with mommy. I am very good at sharing.
Gosh, I'm funny....
Watch out world!

No comments:
Post a Comment