Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hands on Museum

This past weekend my mom and dad took me to Hands On Museum in Ann Arbor. It is a place for kids just like me to play and learn! How fun! They even had a room just for preschool children... which of course I am. Funny side story, I went into a play area for babies under 18 months and the person watching the room came over and asked if I was too old to be in the play area-guess I look older for my age. Watch out daddy... 14 months going on 13 years! Haha...

What a fun weekend with my mommy and daddy :)
XOXO,
Katelyn



This was my favorite exhibit. It was all about water! You can see here that I LOVED making splashes.


Daddy, give me those toys so I can splash more!!!


I'm king (queen) of the mountain!


Mom, I'm a big girl now. I don't need help up these stairs :)

No comments: