Sorry for the long wait in posts! We've been very busy! Last weekend, Katelyn and I flew to Wisconsin to visit my mom and dad and for me to spend time with my girlfriends from college. We flew in Thursday and spent Thursday and Friday with my mom and dad, and Friday night my brother joined us. On Saturday I headed north to Green Bay to spend time with my roommates from college. One of the best moments of the weekend was a surprise from my friend Kim. She lives in California and is rarely ever able to join us for girls weekend. But on Saturday morning when my friend Stephanie knocked on my parents' door to pick me up, there also stood Kim! I was so surprised to see her that I jumped up and down and screamed! I actually scared Katelyn and she started crying :(
My parents braved Saturday and Sunday morning with Katelyn (reports were that she was a little fussy) and we flew out Sunday morning. It was a great weekend!! I am so lucky I was able to spend time with both family and friends. I'll put up another post with pictures from girls weekend. Thanks to Grandpa Jim and Grandma Jan for braving babysitting! Here are a few of my favorite pics :)

Um, mom... I don't need first class, but I'd at least like to ride in coach!

Is that what we are flying on mommy?

Wow, a playgym at the airport! Baby and mommy's dream!

Haha...only one day in Wisconsin and already a Packer Backer :)

Okay Grandma, so this is the pageant book for Miss Oshkosh 2010. I can enter when? 2027?

Hooray! No baby locks! This cupboard full of tupperware looks like it needs emptying....

Okay Grandpa... let me show you how this is done. I'm very good at knocking down boxes.
Thanks for babysitting me Grandpa and Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment