Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wow, long time, no post!

Almost 3 weeks with no post-that must be some new kind of record for me! Summer is here and we are managing to find ourselves being busy little bees everyday! Here's a few things we've been up to:

Shopping with Mom:
The other day we were at Trader Joe's and they have those ADORABLE little grocery carts for kids. I always remember as a little girl getting to go visit my Grandma Klug in Wausau and the grocery store near her house had these carts. It was such a treat! I decided to let Katelyn push a cart this time....even though we were only buying wine. Don't worry though, I carried our wine in a basket... not in her cart!


This is so much fun mom!


Should we buy those for Daddy?


Another visit from Grandma Jan and Grandpa Jim!
My parents were in MI this past weekend for the Nascar race, but made time to come see us! It was great to see them again and hang out as a family.


Um mom, Grandpa and I are watching a movie... can you please not interrupt?


While Grandma and Grandpa were here, we went to Grizzly Peak restaurant in Ann Arbor. They are known for their famous cheddar cheese soup...which mommy ordered...and I ate! It was delicious. I can't believe mom and dad have kept this from me for this long!


We made a stop at the Hands On Museum in Ann Arbor as well. This is alot of blocks mom. Am I supposed to use ALL of these?!


Baby fireman to the rescue!

Eating Corn
I saw on my friend Kim's blog that her daughter Paige (who is a couple of months younger than Katelyn) was eating corn on the cob. I thought... huh, I bet Katelyn would like that too! So we tried it! And she DID!


How am I supposed to eat this?


Ok, I'll just put the whole thing in my mouth! Thanks Paige for paving the way on this one for me!



1 comment:

Adam and Kim said...

Love the updates, Jeni and glad that Paige could paive the way to eating corn on the cob;)