Friday, August 6, 2010

Baby! (oh and her parents from the Windy City..)

Two weekends ago (I know, I'm behind on blogging...) my dear friend Erin from college, her husband and their daughter Raegan came to visit us. I was nervous how Katelyn would do with visitors, but she did pretty good. She LOVED baby Raegan. I mean, LOVED her. She would wake up in the morning and say "baby?" Then she would wake up from her nap and say "baby?" Even after they left for a couple of days, she would randomly walk around the house saying "baby?" (Think she wants sibling? :) )

One of the cutest moments was when Erin and I were riding in the car with the girls in the back. All of sudden we see Katelyn's little hand reach out and Raegan's little hand reach out and Katelyn passed her a book. We both wished we had our cameras because it was so adorable! Katelyn loved sharing all her toys with Raegan and showing her how to be a "big girl."

As for Erin and Kevin.... Katelyn was pretty cool with Erin. She understood this was the "baby's mama". As for Kevin, well, she tolerated him :) That said, Ross and I really enjoyed spending time with them... and it was lovely to get a little girl time with Erin :) Thank you for coming to visit us! You are welcome anytime!

The four ladies! Baby Raegan, Erin, Katelyn and I.


Always smiling... What a cutie! Oh, I mean Raegan...but Erin, you are cute too!


I love this picture!


Hey mom, what's the baby doing? Swinging? Um, why can't she climb the slides with me?


Stroller time! Katelyn wanted to ride in Raegan's stroller, so we did a little switcheroo!


Mom, don't worry. I'm being gentle. (Although I swear it looks like I'm catching her doing otherwise!)


Thanks for coming to visit us! We miss you already!


No comments: