Saturday, August 21, 2010

Monkey Jammies!!!!

I can't believe how quickly Katelyn is growing up! I feel like just yesterday I was documenting how she was saying her first few words, and now... well she talks all the time! Alot of the time, it is still jibberish, but she has many words now that she says and uses together in sentences. She is also great at mimicking. For example, today I said, "Daddy is outside mowing the lawn" and she said "dada mow lawn."

One of our absolute favorite things that she says is the word "monkey". She says "montee" and it is too cute. She has a pair of pajamas that have monkeys all over them and she LOVES them! She will pick them out of the dirty laundry and run around with them yelling "montee jammies!" So cute! Here's a clip of our little monkey doing just that!


1 comment:

Adam and Kim said...

Oh - I love it! "Monkey jammies" Little girl voices are just sooo cute!! Seriously, can you and Katelyn please come for a visit?:)