So Katelyn officially made her first joke! We like to sing the song that goes:
Clap, clap, clap your hands
Wave them in the breeze.
Put them up and put them down
Then put them on your knees.
So one of the things I'll do is sing the phrase, but then not sing the last word and Katelyn will fill it in. Well one day, I left out the word "knees" and she paused, looked at me, smiled and said "toes!" She totally knew it was "knees" but filled in her own word just to be funny! And it was!!!

1 comment:
Love it. Paige's constant "joke" is to say "daddy is a girl" with smirk on her face. She thinks she is so funny. Adam says no, I am a boy and they go back and forth...she just cracks herself up! They are such little people!
Post a Comment