Okay, okay, bad mom moment. I missed Sam's 4 month picture. But, I'm back on track! I can tell you at 4 months that he was 25 1/2 in long and 16 1/4 pds. That was about 70th, and 60th percentile respectively. At 4 months, Sam's biggest accomplishment is that he can roll from his tummy to his back!
By 5 months, Sammy can now roll from back to tummy (although he does not do it often). In addition, between 4 and 5 months, we started rice cereal for him. Sam is an EXTREMELY spitty kid. I mean, seriously, he and I can change outfits up to 5 times a day! Around Thanksgiving, I started eating a dairy free diet as we thought perhaps that was the cause of his spitting (we had already tried acid reflux medicine, etc). We also had him tested for allergies and it came back that he did not have a dairy allergy, but the allergist thinks that Sam might have a dairy intolerence (very common in little babies.) So for now, I'm still dairy free. We'll see what happens over the next few months.
Sam continues to be a BAD sleeper. He wakes up typically twice a night (sometimes three) but I usually nurse him and he goes right back to sleep. He is also a catnapper (a long nap is an hour). BUT that said, he is such a GOOD baby that I don't even care about the sleeping! He is so easy and has such a good personality! We absolutely adore him :)




No comments:
Post a Comment