Monday, December 5, 2011

Wow...

Yes, it's been a long time since I've posted.  I know, I know... over the next week or so, my goal is to get all caught up.  It just gets so far behind that you can't envision sitting down to do all the posts!  And now, the two kids don't nap together anymore.  In a way, it's nice because I get individual time with both kids each day, but it also means the only time I have to do ANYTHING is at night after they go to bed and then I am usually pretty beat.  Anywhoo, tune in, cause I'll be posting some here and there.  Just a few fun things to keep you interested ...

Just the other day, Katelyn (after pooping on the potty-I know-BIG DEAL!!!! Post to come..) says "see mommy, now was that so bad?" (hilarious!)

And Sam, while he is just a bunch of smiles and laughs.  That kid cracks me up all the time!

Stay tuned....

No comments: