Monday, May 4, 2009

Girls Weekend!

This weekend I left Katelyn overnight for the first time. I went to Toronto to celebrate the upcoming nupituals of my good friend Sarah Wilcox (soon to be Sarah Munk!) It was SO SO SO hard to leave Katelyn, but it was a great weekend away :) We shopped, went to the spa, had great dinners out and even went clubbing (yes, I got my 30 year old bootie on the dance floor-doesn't come as easy as it did when I was 21!!!) It was a fantastic weekend!

Ross and Katelyn had a great weekend together :) They played, went for walks, did baby yoga AND guess who decided she'd sleep through the night for dad?!?! That's right. Not for mom, but for dad. Hmmmm.... (although she did sleep through the night last night too so maybe it's a trend!)
I got home and held Katelyn FOREVER! I missed my little love bug :)

What a great weekend!


me, Jen Crabtree and Kelly Duty

Ladies Night!!! Jen Crabtree, Maggie Mensch, Kelly Duty, Sarah Wilcox (our bachelorette!), me, Keeley Carson

No comments: