Thursday, April 29, 2010

At the Park...

The other day Katelyn and I were at the park (otherwise known to Katelyn as the "weeee".... that is how she says park) and she was so darn cute that I couldn't resist taking pictures! She is learning so much now and loves to explore. Ross or I try to take her to the park everyday because she loves it so much. We are so lucky to have the park literally 3 houses down from us. Where else could a 15 month old expend this much energy!!!????


Playing with sticks is so much fun mom....


Wow, this is really a big park! I didn't think I was little until I stood next to the slide!


Catch me if you can!


Haha.. another stick. Mom doesn't like me to carry these around, but sometimes when she is busy taking pictures, I get away with it...


Rosy cheeks :) What a big girl!


1 comment:

Marisa said...

oh my gosh...she is such a little girl---meaning not a baby anymore. she is so beautiful! like her mommy of course~