Well, its been a long time since I've posted belly pics! I always keep forgetting to take a picture when I am dressed up. These pics look a little blurry and the lighting makes me look pretty tired.. but hey, I am tired! I'm definately ready to have this little guy. My Braxton Hicks contractions are pretty intense this time around... some even waking me up out of sleep at night! In addition, my heartburn is pretty bad this time around ... he must have alot of hair! hahaha :) But all things considered, I have had a wonderful pregnancy and feel very blessed to be close to delivering this little guy! Now, we just need extra prayers that he turns and decides to put his head down instead of being breech... :)



1 comment:
You look so cute....just a little basketball up front!
Sending love and prayers for his delivery :)
Post a Comment