Today, we took a little field trip to David's Bridal to order my bridesmaid dress for my sister-in-law Shannon's wedding. While we were there, Katelyn was fascinated with the girls trying on bridal dresses. She looked at me and said "mama, that girl is a princess." I had to tell the mother of the bride that was trying on the dresses, because I just thought it was so adorable...
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Pretty Princesses...
My daughter loves princesses right now... especially Cinderella :) Although she isn't into playing dress up yet, she loves playing with her princess dolls and they have tea parties and play with her stuffed animals. It's so cute!
Today, we took a little field trip to David's Bridal to order my bridesmaid dress for my sister-in-law Shannon's wedding. While we were there, Katelyn was fascinated with the girls trying on bridal dresses. She looked at me and said "mama, that girl is a princess." I had to tell the mother of the bride that was trying on the dresses, because I just thought it was so adorable...
Today, we took a little field trip to David's Bridal to order my bridesmaid dress for my sister-in-law Shannon's wedding. While we were there, Katelyn was fascinated with the girls trying on bridal dresses. She looked at me and said "mama, that girl is a princess." I had to tell the mother of the bride that was trying on the dresses, because I just thought it was so adorable...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Paige is a Cinderella fan too. So, when are we planning your trip out to Disneyland to meet the princesses in person??;)
Post a Comment