Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nine Months Old!

Here she is... our BIG little girl! She's nine months old already. We head to the doctor next week, so I'll know her "stats", but here's a few cute pics plus a bit about what she is up to :)

What she likes:
-crawling to get toys (she doesn't go anywhere fast yet, but she definately can crawl!)
-crackers (she eats lots of food, but this is her favorite)
-feeding herself (she has a great pincer grasp already)
-saying "dadadada" all the time (I don't think she really associates this with Daddy yet though.)
-getting up early (I can't wait for the teenage days of sleeping in!)
-playing (she is great at playing by herself and loves all her toys)
-music class
-watching older kids play

What she doesn't like:
-her first tooth coming in
-napping (she'd much rather be playing!)
Honestly, there isn't much she doesn't like. She is a really good baby and is happy so much of the time. We are really lucky! Now that she is older, she is really showing off her personality!

I'm just going to crawl over and get this ball....


Aw, c'mon mom... I know this face always gets you :)


Um, I just want to make sure that I am the focus of the picture, right mom?


Hehe! I'm nine months old!







3 comments:

Jeremy & Stephanie said...

So cute!!! Happy Birthday Katelyn!

Marisa said...

So stinkin cute...I just love her smiles!!!! Happy happy girl that's for sure!

Jeremy & Stephanie said...

I am so jealous of her eyelashes...they are crazy long!