Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Bear

This weekend my crazy parents took me on another weekend "adventure." These crazy Saturdays involve mom and dad taking me to some place I've never been before that they are convinced I will love. Well, I'll admit, they were mostly right. We went to a place with big orange balls and to a place filled with tons of twinkly lights! It was pretty fun. Mom and Dad said they'll take me again next year :)
XOXO,
Katelyn

P.S. A sidenote from mom: We've been calling Katleyn our little pumpkin bear or "p-bear" for quite some time. It was great to have her with the pumpkins!


So mom says I am very tall for my age, but this sign is VERY tall. It makes me think maybe I'm going to get taller?!


Okay, mom thought this was funny, but I am NOT one of the turkeys for sale...



Me and Dad all bundled up :)


Um, mom? Dad? Don't forget me!!! I'm here-in the pumpkin patch!
More pumpkins? C'mon already you guys.

Yeah, yeah mom. Let's get going. It's COLD out here!



OOh! What's this? A giant Santa? I hear he brings sweet presents. I am looking forward to this.
(We took Katelyn to a store in nothern Mi that is the LARGEST Christmas store in the entire world. No joke. It was so much fun and we got our Christmas shopping stared!)


I was super good in the store. Maybe I'll get a toy for being so good?

2 comments:

Adam and Kim said...

It looks pretty cold there already. I have totally seen that Christmas store on the travel channel - I want to go!:)

Marisa said...

What a cute little pumpkin!!! Looks like you had a FANTASTIC weekend---how great for you 3!