She pulls herself up a standing position ALL the time now. She's not "cruising" yet, but I don't think it's far off. She still uses crawling as her main means of transportation :)
This is her new favorite. Since she can stand, she is ALWAYS pulling herself up in her crib. It takes her nearly 45 min to go down for a nap because she is too busy showing off her new trick. This is also how I find her when I go into get her after naps and in the morning!
She LOVES reading books. She will crawl over, grab a book and sit down and "read" it. It's so adorable.
I don't have a picture of this one, but she helps me clap. She can't clap her own hands yet, but if you clap in front of her, she'll grab your hands and clap your hands. Very cute ;)
She loves whistling. The other night at dinner, Ross took this video because she thought my whistling was so funny!
And her big trick?! Waving! She is so excited she figured this out and loves waving "hi" and "bye" :)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness - she waves with both hands - sooo cute! :)
She is so sweet!!! Love the updates. Cutest ducky I've ever seen!
So funny...Evelyn used to get malled by the old music friends too :)
Post a Comment