Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

What a great Halloween! It was such a fun night! Katelyn was so good! We went up to Danielle and Griff's, along with Dr. and Mrs. Hock, and trick-or-treated with them and their kids. It took all 6 adults to take the 4 kids out, but they loved it! One of my favorite memories of the night was Cullen. He announced to one of the people handing out candy: "This is my daddy. He is my best friend." I mean seriously, isn't that the cutest?!?!

Katelyn was great in her stroller for a good hour. Then Ross and I turned back and let the others finish up. Katelyn had had enough trick-or-treating :) The weather was perfect and it was a really good time!



The duck (Katelyn), the lamb (Quinn), Tinkerbell (Gabrielle), and the dinasaur (Cullen.)



Griff and Danielle's family :) Griff was a secret agent :)



Our family....


Me and my duck! I had her bundled up super warm to be outside. I might have gone overboard a wee bit.


Hop, hop...quack, quack... YAR!

No comments: