Thursday, November 5, 2009

A visit from Uncle John

This past weekend, my Uncle John came to visit me! (Well I suppose he was visiting mom and dad too, but mostly me.) We had lots of fun! He's a pretty fun uncle...he played lots with me and I showed him all my cool tricks like waving hi and bye and clapping. I can't wait to see you at Christmas Uncle John!
XOXO,
Katelyn


Okay Uncle John, so go over this again. I am supposed to cheer for the team in green and gold on Thanksgiving, not blue and white? I don't think that is what Daddy told me....


Uncle John (and mommy) took me swimming! I was sure to splash lots!


On Monday night, mommy, daddy, Uncle John and I went out to eat at a restuarant in downtown Detroit. We had to wait a while for a table, but I didn't mind as you can see this window was VERY entertaining!


Okay Uncle John, enough cuddles! I need to get down and CRAWL!



No comments: