Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just a spoon full of sugar....

Makes the amoxicillin go down...

That's right... Katelyn's on amoxicillin for her double ear infection. Poor girl. We could tell something was up Sunday night, and although she slept well Sunday night, I still took her in Monday morning. Sure enough, that little runny nose she's had for a week has now turned into both ears being infected. Yesterday was a tough day. She was tired and hurting and it made me feel HORRIBLE. I would have done anything to make her pain go away!!! But she woke up from her afternoon nap, and with two doses of tylenol and a dose of amoxicillin kicking in (along with a good nap) she was in much better spirits. She slept well last night and we're just laying low until she's feeling better.

Well, I guess we made it a whole year without an ear infection. That's something right?

1 comment:

Adam and Kim said...

Oh, poor Katelyn. Paige is sick right now too. I almost think it hurts us more to see them like that.:(