Sunday, January 17, 2010

Two steps forward....

and NO steps back! That's right... on Friday night, Katelyn "sort of" walked. By this I mean, she stood up by herself (not using furniture to get to standing position) and then stumbled the two steps it took to get to me. I'm not sure if we can truly count this as her first steps, but figured it deserved documentation!!!

Another new "trick" she learned this weekend is pointing. I know for sure I've been doing it for awhile as I try to point out new things to her and tell her what they are. So, she now points :) Super cute.

Here's a few pics from the past week with cute things Katelyn has been up to:

I love to read. For my birthday and Christmas I recieved lots of books! I will read for 10-15 min at a time. My favorite is to make sure I pull every book off the shelf as I read them. I am very disappointed in my mom that she has not developed a baby dewey decimal system to file them.


Naps! NO!!!!!!!!!!


Mom, seriously, I am REALLY good at this standing thing. I'm probably ready to run soon.



As my hair grows longer, it is evident that I have my dad's CRAZY hair. Maybe I should talk to mom about shaving my head? I don't think she'd go for it. She'd have a tough time fitting those darn bows in my hair then.
XOXO,
Katelyn

No comments: