Monday, February 14, 2011

17 1/2 weeks!

We are now 17 weeks along :)  In just a little less than two weeks we get to find out the sex of baby #2!  Ross and I both just want to be blessed with a healthy baby and do not care one bit if it is a boy or a girl :)

Funny story... I was talking to a mom at a playgroup the other day (not one I've met before) and she asked me, "so, how many weeks do you have left?"   LEFT?  I just got started!  I didn't think I looked that big!!!!!


2 comments:

Adam and Kim said...

Jeni - you look so cute! I can't believe how quickly everyone starts to look pregnant on their 2nd time around. You look adorable!

Marisa said...

Um....I think maybe, just maybe she didn't have her contacts in! You look amazing and I just can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!!!!!