Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BIG NEWS!!!!!

Ross, Katelyn and I have some exciting news to share!!!!  We are going to have a 4th member of our family!  We are due on July 19 and are so excited to be adding to our family and giving Katelyn a little brother or sister!  We don't know the sex of the baby yet, but will find out at the February :)  I want to be fair to Baby #2, so I'll be posting belly pics along the way :)

Here I am at 13 weeks:



I am definately getting much bigger much faster this pregnancy, but I hear that is very normal :)  It's also been a much rougher first trimester than with Katelyn.  I had alot of migraines, but am hoping that was a first trimester thing only.  But even if it isn't, it's worth the little one in the end!

We are so excited!

2 comments:

Siri said...

CONGRATS!! So exciting!!

Marisa said...

I cannot even tell you how thrilled I am for you....and that the first trimester is over! Katelyn is just a honey and she is going to be a GREAT big sister!!!!!