Saturday, June 6, 2009

A3 Day!

Today we had our Ann Arbor Adventure :) (Hence A3) Our goal was to get to the Ann Arbor farmer's market, which we did. It was awesome! We bought some naturally raised buffalo and wild mushrooms for dinner and a goat cheese as an appetizer-how fun! Also, it just so happened that next to the farmer's market was an African festival. It had live music and TONS of barbequed food. I am pretty sure Ross thought he had died and gone to heaven :) Katelyn was so good the whole time!!! What a great day!
Wow, I know today is going to be a big day. Maybe Daddy and I should take a nap BEFORE we leave....

Wild mushrooms?! Really Daddy?


And buffalo!? Oh my gosh!

Daddy sure does love barbeque. He wishes this was his grill at home...

What a tiring day!

No comments: