On Sunday Mommy and Daddy took me to the pool for the very first time. I will tell you right now that I am NOT a fan. We made the trip to the gym only to find out the outdoor pool was closed (apparently some other baby got there before me and pooped in the pool-um, hello, that is my job... don't they know my nickname?!) Anyways, mom and dad decided we had made the trip so we would try the indoor pool. I liked looking at all the big kids playing, but the minute daddy put my feet in the water, I screamed! Mom and Dad say we're going to try again sometime.. drat.
XOXO,
Katelyn

Hmmm... what is this?

UGH! It's water! I don't like it!

Maybe it will be better with mommy... (notice I am not actually in the water or touching it yet.)

Mom....I'm not sure how I feel about this...

Oh yea, that's right!!! I DON'T like it!

Trauma over... time to go home...
No comments:
Post a Comment