Thursday, June 4, 2009

Katelyn's First Tiger Game!

Today we took Katleyn to her first Tiger game :) Ross and I are huge fans and we were super excited to share this with our daughter. The event went.... Okay. We got there a little late because Katelyn was fussy before we left and we wanted to get her calmed down so she would sleep in the car (which she did.) Katelyn wasn't too interested in the game and was more concerned with having her hat on (she hates hats.) Because of her strong dislike for hats, innings 3-7 were a series of: fight with hat, eat, fight with hat, play, fight with hat (well you get the picture.) During inning seven, Katelyn decided to live up to her nickname (Katleyn poopie pants) and poop all over herself and mommy. Mommy decided that was going to be the end of the day :) I patiently took Katleyn to the bathroom, changed her (into a second Tiger outfit none the less!) but then we headed home. All in all, not terrible and she'll get better in time. Go Tigers!



Daddy and me hanging out... hmmm... I'm not sure I like this hat...


HAH! I got the hat off (not for long though... mommy kept putting it back on me. Apparently the sun is dangerous or something.)


Mommy and Daddy kept telling me what great seats we have-row 12 behind the catcher! Wow, I'm a lucky baby to see my first Tiger game from such sweet seats!

No Mommy-don't go yet! I promise, I won't poop on you anymore!!!!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

You crack me up! I have tears in my eyes from laughing while reading your post! Go Katelyn....and go TIGERS!!!