Yum! But daddy, where are the wild mushrooms, buffalo and cheese we shop for every weekend? This tastes alot like breastmilk... hmmm...Monday, June 29, 2009
Yummy, yummy, yummy... I have REAL food in my tummy!
That's right! This Sunday, we started Katelyn on solid food. I can't believe my little girl is grown up enough to start solids :) She turns six months next week so we wanted to start with some very watered (with breastmilk) down rice cereal... (I'm totally a first time mom and bought the healthy brown organic kind :)) She actually did really well. I've thought for awhile she was ready for solids. She would open her mouth when I got the spoon close and she'd actually get the food in her mouth most times! (note the key word.. MOST.) We're going to do rice cereal for a week or so and then we'll start a veggie. I'm sure there will be lots of fun pictures to come of Katelyn eating :)
Yum! But daddy, where are the wild mushrooms, buffalo and cheese we shop for every weekend? This tastes alot like breastmilk... hmmm...
Yum! But daddy, where are the wild mushrooms, buffalo and cheese we shop for every weekend? This tastes alot like breastmilk... hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment