Wow, I know I say this every month, but I cannot believe she is 6 months old already! Before I know it, she's going to be 1 year old! She is such a great little baby. She does so many fun things... and LOVES to be a big girl (stand up on her feet.) She nows does all her sleeping in her crib (hooray!) She even goes down for naps pretty well (sometimes she cries but not all the time.) On her six month birthday we also tried our first vegetable-peas! She HATED them! I am making my own baby food and worked really hard on the peas. Oh well, suppose I should get used to that huh?! We'll try again the next day...
What a great little girl-we love her so much!
Likes:
-Playing with mommy and daddy-especially playing big girl
-Going for stroller rides
-"Flying" (getting flown around the house by daddy)
-"I'm gonna get you" (a little game we play where we start out across the room and come at her)
-Peek a boo
-Baba snuggle time (bottle time)
-Anything that makes music
-TV (although we don't let her watch, she tries to see it all the time)
-Her bouncer and exersaucer
Dislikes:
-Real food (which I think has increased the "like" for bottles)
-Laying on her back and stomach (would rather be sitting or standing)
-Pools
-Loud noises

Yuk mom.... this is even worse than rice cereal!!!

For my birthday, my mom brought out this toy my auntie Stephie had given me earlier but I wasn't old even to play with... my own purse! Hmm... I'll just what's inside..

Hooray money!!!! I liked this the best :) Watch out daddy... next I'll come after credit cards!

Mommy and daddy gave me these great books to remind me how much they love me :)

I love playing big girl! I am very good on my feet for only being six months old!

Hooray for my birthday! Can't wait to show you how big I am next month!!!
3 comments:
She's so big already!!! Try sweet potatoes next - Quinn did well with them. Good luck!!!
I can't believe it has already been 6 months either:) I have heard good things about sweet potatoes too:)
Happy Birthday Katelyn!!! Wow...you are a big girl. I love watching all of the fun you're having with mommy and daddy.
Post a Comment