Friday, July 24, 2009

So Grown Up...

I can hardly believe how fast Katelyn is growing up... we've been so busy the last few weeks that I've hardly had time to document what she's up to! At her 6 month visit, she weighed in at 17 pounds (75 percentile) and 27 1/2 inches long (95 percentile!) I figure she's either going to be a linebacker or a model (I'm hoping for the latter.) She is such a sweet baby and is really fun to hang out with right now! Here's a smattering of the things she's been up to lately :)


Katelyn can sit up all by herself now!!!! It makes her so much fun to play with! Isn't she adorable?!


Since she can sit up, we tried a bath in the sink instead of her infant bather. It didn't go well.




Excuse me mom, I am TRYING to learn my shapes here. This is not picture time.

I think by the taste of it... I'm going to guess this is a rectangle.





Katelyn is "talking" alot lately :) Nothing along the lines of "mama" or "dada" but still so adorable!

Also, since Katelyn can sit up, we tried putting her in the big girl swing at the park by our house! She loves it!


And of course, there is nothing better than hearing your child laugh :) Katelyn isn't a huge laugher, but when she does, it's hilarious! (Sorry for the camera work... it's hard to tape AND make her laugh :))

1 comment:

Adam and Kim said...

OMG - It is so strange to see her sitting up by herself and the videos are awesome! We have to do more videos - I just want to reach through the screen and squeeze her:)