Friday, July 24, 2009

A shower for two lovely ladies!

I know, I know... I've been terrible at updating the blog lately. That's because it's been a busy couple of weeks! On July 11, I traveled to Chicago to host a baby shower for my dear friend Erin along with my friends Stephanie and Marisa. Erin is due with her first (a little baby girl!!!) in September :) We all arrived on Friday night and had some time to chit chat as girlfriends for awhile... we all lived together in college and are still very close. I felt bad for my friend Stephanie.... she was hanging out with two pregnant ladies and a nursing mom. WHOO... fun times :) No seriously, we had an awesome time :)


The shower on Saturday turned out great :) We decorated a park and recreation room in Arlington Heights (outside Chicago where Erin lives) and it looked great :)



Here are the roommates again....along with our fourth host of the shower.. Erin's sister Autumn :)
Me, Autumn, Erin, Stephanie, Marisa


Erin's mom was so sweet to make the cake... beautiful job Berdie!!!
What a great weekend!!!

No comments: