Friday, July 24, 2009

A visit from Uncle John!

This week my Uncle John came to visit me!!!! What a special treat! He had some time off of work and made the trek to Michigan :) We had lots of fun time to hang out. Mommy, Uncle John and I even went running a couple of days while he was here. (in case you don't know, my Uncle John is a VERY good runner.) Thanks Uncle John for coming to visit!

XOXO,
Katelyn
Yes Uncle John, I am a big girl know and eat from a spoon... aren't you impressed? Wait, are these carrots?!

On Tuesday night mommy and daddy took Uncle John to a Tiger game. After my pooping incident, I was not invited to go along, but I showed my support by getting dressed up in Tiger gear :)

Thanks Uncle John for a great visit!


No comments: