I was very good for the race. Mommy was the only person in the race to run with a baby.. I give her alot of credit! She even shaved 4 minutes off her best time! She ran with good friends here in Michigan and they called themselves the "Muffin Top Cougars" and had shirts to prove it :)
I am so proud of my mom... so mommy, when is the next race?
XOXO,
Katelyn
Mommy and I before the race... check out my cool jogging stroller! I am riding in STYLE!
The "Muffin Top Cougars" before the race.... Katelyn, Mom, Auntie Danielle, Kelly Duty, Jen Crabtree, Sarah Munk, and Keeley Carson.

Here we come across the finish line... c'mon mom.. faster!!!!!
Mom didn't want me to feel left out, so she made a tshirt for me and my cousins as well. Our tshirts said "Go Mom Go"! We were very pround of mommy and Auntie Danielle!



1 comment:
Good job - I am proud of you and your little muffin (Katelyn not your muffin top):)
Post a Comment