Monday, August 3, 2009

B is for....

Baba and ball! This past week we tried two new things with Katelyn. First, we bought her a ball. She loves it :) I will sit her up and roll it to her and she catches it! So cute. Also, we introduced a sippy cup. Sippy cups and bottles are both "babas" right now (she doesn't say it, we do.) She can easily get the cup in her mouth, but I don't think has figured out how to suck out of it. Right now we just put it out with breakfast and dinner (that's right-two solid feedings a day now) and let her play with it. Over the next month, I'll start helping her a bit more with it. And, as I always say, I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

Yum... water. Geez mom, can't you think of something more exciting than water? How about some of that yummy coffee you drink?


Watch out Michael Jordan.. I'm out to top your records!





No comments: