Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Updates and Fun!

Katelyn is such a funny baby :) It's crazy how she is really like a little person now! (I mean, I knew she would be, but for so long they just seem like babies and now she is really developing a personality.) She's very determined and has already begun to figure out what makes Ross and I laugh. She loves to pant like a dog (I'm trying to get this on tape) to make us laugh. She also does this when she can see her next meal (bottle or solids). This, of course, is awesome in public because she makes it sound like we never feed her!!!! It's still super cute though!

Other things that have been happening.... For the last couple of weeks we have been bathing Katelyn in the regular bathtub instead of her infant bather. At first, she wasn't too jazzed, but now she loves it! (Well love is a strong word, but it's growing on her.) I think the bath transition really helped because on Tuesday I took her to the pool and guess what?! She LIKED it! I'll try to get pictures to post soon from our next pool adventure. I'm ready to enroll my little fish in swimming lessons this fall.

Oh, and we tried eating peas again... this did not go well. She just doesn't like them! Otherwise she's liked everything I've given her. She's eaten: bananas, peaches, pears, applesauce, sweet potatoes, squash and carrots. And minuse the peaches and pears, I've tried my hand at making all of these homemade :)

Here's a few other pics from us just hanging around :) What a great baby!

Oh, I'm sorry mom... is this YOUR bed? Seems pretty comfy to me. Maybe I'll just sleep here tonight....

Um, excuse me... did you know I'm cute?


Okay daddy.. I'm sure this mohawk look was cool when you were young, but us fashionable babies of the new century are totally into a more sophisticated look. The hairdo is upsetting, but I will make myself feel better by chewing on my foot.... yoga is also hip now too dad (ya know, in case you didn't know.)


1 comment:

Marisa said...

Wow...her personality is SO emerging. She's just a honey...and quite flexible I'd add :)