Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Music in the park... AGAIN!

Hi everyone!
I think my mommy must think I'm going to be a future musician. You see, every Wednesday she has been taking me to the live music in the park near our house. (Truth is, I like it, but I don't want to let on and let mommy think SHE knows what she's doing :)) This week we went with our friends Miss Becky and my friend (her daughter) Lauren. We had a super good time! The weather was great and both Lauren and I jammed out to the music!

One of the best things about today was that my daddy was able to join us in the park for a little awhile! He had a few minutes between patients and came down to check out the action. What a fun treat to see my daddy during the day!

I can't wait until next time!
XOXO,
Katelyn
P.S. Check out my "skills" as a dancer. Apparently I did NOT inherit my mommy's lack of dancing abilities :) (Watch out, the music on the video is kinda loud...)


Lauren dancing to the music... someday I hope to be a big girl and stand up all by myself like my friend Lauren...

Chillin' and enjoying the music....


Mommy and me :)


Shake, shake, shake.... shake, shake, shake... shake your booty.... (hehehe)

I am the dancing queen!!!!

2 comments:

Adam and Kim said...

We have been doing concert in the park every Wednesday too. I wish we lived closer so we could go together:) So much fun!

Marisa said...

So cute...the video is adorable. I love how you have her "freeze" with the music. Miss you!