Saturday, August 22, 2009

Just being cute....

Don't worry mom... I'm not being naughty... (hehehehe)...


Which rattle should I use?! I can't decide! I'll use both!
Okay, I know you guys have seen this puzzle before in my pics... can't you tell what a cool puzzle it is!? Now, if I only knew my shapes and colors....


I'm such a big girl!
XOXO,
Katelyn
(P.S. You can tell she is teething-although none yet-because she drools so much she has a rash under her chin. I'm doing my best to treat it, but it's tough when she is CONSTANTLY drooling!)

2 comments:

Adam and Kim said...

Paige gets those same little bumps on her chin from all of the drool:)

Kim said...

Just a tip - I would put a little vaseline in the area where the rash would occur, so the rash would go away and it would stay protected. Ian was a huge drooler....and still has some excess saliva issues!